This centre-pivot roof window is a classic and versatile design manufactured in high-quality natural pine. It is suitable for installation into roof pitches between 15° and 90°.
This is a Double glazed window with standard toughened glass and has a Uw value of 1.3 W/m2K
- High-quality pivot hinges are designed with innovative technology ensuring stability and maintenance-free.
- The unique brushed aluminium ventilation flap makes it possible to let in fresh even with the window securely closed. The design lets you see whether the flap is open or closed from any angle
- Pre-installed Pick&Click! brackets make the installation of blinds a safe and easy task
- ThermoTechnologyTM – Experience a more comfortable home and lower energy bills with VELUX ThermoTechnology™. Innovative use of high-performance materials in window construction provides excellent energy efficiency, insulation and an airtight seal. Look for the ThermoTechnology™ seal for your guarantee of excellent energy efficiency.
- Ventilation bar with dust and insect filter – allows fresh air to enter the room while the window is securely closed
- Friction springs – allow easy operation of the window
- The sash rotates 180° from the inside – allowing easy and convenient cleaning
- Barrel bolt – allows the window to be locked in two positions at 180° for secure cleaning of the exterior pane internally and at 5° to allow extra ventilation
- Window Uw value of 1.3 W/m2K
LACQUERED NATURAL PINE FINISH
- Ideal for traditional interior
- High-quality natural pine
- Protective double coat clear lacquer helps to preserve the timber of the window
- Energy efficient Double Glazed
- 4mm float inner pane with low-E coating
- Ug value of 1.0 W/m2K
The window is operated manually using the full-width control bar on the ventilation flap along the top of the sash.
The pane should be cleaned with a soft, clean, lint-free cloth or non-abrasive sponge. The rest of the window can be cleaned with ordinary household cleaners. The filter can be removed and either washed or replaced.