Framed Mоdular Skylight 4000 x 1000 mm
Glass Link is a system of versatile, elegantly designed, factory-glazed skylight modules equally at home on residential projects or larger-scale commercial property developments. All modules, including those that open, are flush delivering a clean and minimalist appearance. Glass Link is manufactured to specific requirements and is easy to fit on both new build or refurbishment projects. Factory glazed modules simply lap together to form continuous skylights of unlimited length and daylight is maximised through large glazed areas and minimal framework.
- Factory-assembled modules simply lap together for a swift installation of unlimited length.
- All modules are flush including opening ones.
- Components of powered opening rooflights are completely concealed for an unobstructed light well.
- Dual colour powder coated as standard, fully thermally broken aluminium framework. Option to powder coat in any single RAL colour.
- Spans of up to 3800mm are possible with individual modules of up to 3800x1750mm allowing for large uninterrupted daylight areas.
- Suitable for installation at pitches of 2-35° across the span and 15° along the length (Some larger sizes will require a minimum installation pitch of up to 5°).
- Ur value is typically between 1.9 and 2.1W/m2K. (Ur value varies with module size and specification).
- Tested to be non-fragile to CWCT TN-67 (for class 2 roofs) and Class B non-fragile to ACR[M]001*.
- Fixed Brett Martin Glass Link skylights to achieve Secured by Design accreditation.