Smoke Vent 1500 x 1050 mm
Mardome Smoke Vent skylights are individual polycarbonate domes intended for easy installation on flat roofs of all modern building types to provide natural smoke and heat exhaust, as well as comfortable ventilation. They can also be configured to allow use as a dual-purpose access hatch. Mardome Smoke Vent not only allows specifiers to source skylights, smoke vents and access products from a single source but also offers a contemporary, reliable and robust smoke and access system which maximises light in both new and refurbished buildings.
The dome is supplied complete with a 102mm high uPVC frame that fixes to the top of the builder’s upstand. Builders upstand must be a minimum of 200mm high to achieve the required 300mm total height from the roof surface.
For mounting at roof surface level.
Optional wind deflectors for improved aerodynamic performance.
- Design fully tested and certified in accordance with EN12101-2 : 2003.
- Factory-fitted 24V electrical actuator opens up to 140 degrees in less than 60 seconds.
- Provides smoke and comfort ventilation.
- Contemporary low-rise profile (dome and pyramid options).
- Constant separation of glazing skins across the full width of the dome including fixing flange on part L compliant triple skin glazing options. This avoids cold spots and minimises the risk of condensation.
- Options to satisfy requirements for light transmission, and thermal performance.
- Optional accessories include wind deflectors for improved aerodynamic area and control panel system.
- Suitable for flat roof applications with a pitch of typically 0°-15°– speak to technical for pitches greater than this.