Dome Skylight Access Hatch 900 x 900 mm
The versatility of the Dome skylight range means that it can be configured to include a range of opening options such as an Access Hatch. This provides safe, easy access to roof spaces for maintenance or to open up roof spaces for terraces and roof gardens. Units come ready to fit and can be designed to match a range of sizes, insulation an
d light transmission requirements. The Dome Skylight Access Hatch captures natural daylight and provides a means of convenient roof maintenance with the added benefit of access to roof terraces.
Builders upstand (opening / vented)
Dome is supplied complete with uPVC frame that fixes to top of builders upstand
For mounting at roof surface level, providing 150mm of waterproofing height (exact kerb profile varies with specification)
For mounting typically below roof surface level, providing 300mm of height for insulation and waterproofing
- Sleek, modern design available in both dome and pyramid styles.
- Outstanding thermal efficiency with U-values as low as 1.01 W/m²K.
- Uniform glazing skin separation throughout the entire dome, including the fixing flange, especially in triple skin and advanced glazing options. This design feature effectively eliminates cold spots and significantly reduces condensation risk.
- Powered opening domes (230V) are designed with concealed components to ensure an unimpeded flow of light.
- Customizable options to meet specific needs for light transmission, thermal insulation, ventilation, and soundproofing.
- Tapered kerb foot is designed for easy installation, eliminating the need for timber fillets and ensuring a seamless external finish suitable for all roof types.
- Available with a Secured by Design certification.
- Ideally suited for flat roofs, accommodating pitches from 0° to 15°. For pitches greater than this, consultation with our technical team is advised.