Fixed Dome Skylight 1800 x 900 mm
This versatile dome skylight has been designed for optimal use of natural light and provides stylish, contemporary looks as standard. Fixed Dome Skylight is the ideal choice for flat roofs with options to satisfy every specification and budget.
Builders upstand (fixed / unvented)
Dome only is supplied for screw fixing directly to the top of a builders upstand
For mounting at roof surface level, providing 150mm of waterproofing height (exact kerb profile varies with specification)
For mounting typically below roof surface level, providing 300mm of height for insulation and waterproofing
- Sleek, modern design available in both dome and pyramid styles.
- Outstanding thermal efficiency with U-values as low as 1.01 W/m²K.
- Uniform glazing skin separation throughout the entire dome, including the fixing flange, especially in triple skin and advanced glazing options. This design feature effectively eliminates cold spots and significantly reduces condensation risk.
- Powered opening domes (230V) are designed with concealed components to ensure an unimpeded flow of light.
- Customizable options to meet specific needs for light transmission, thermal insulation, ventilation, and soundproofing.
- Tapered kerb foot is designed for easy installation, eliminating the need for timber fillets and ensuring a seamless external finish suitable for all roof types.
- Available with a Secured by Design certification.
- Ideally suited for flat roofs, accommodating pitches from 0° to 15°. For pitches greater than this, consultation with our technical team is advised.